Con_Quest I Con_Quest I

That was really good

I'm really impressed. It was funny and really worked nicely, cant wait for the next one. Keep up the good work.

JoltMasta responds:

well im glad you liked it. the second one is more action packed

Ninja vs. Robot (Battle) Ninja vs. Robot (Battle)

Wow just wow

The animation is so smooth and flows so nicely. This is amazing. I hope this makes at least front page. Excellent job.

YAAFM 9: Michael Moore YAAFM 9: Michael Moore

im sad

I have liked all your episodes before this one. Micheal Moore has made some points. So stop making fun of Mr. Moore.
and Canadian Chicks Rule

I hope the next episode is better!

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

Brilliant

I think this is personally the best flash animation on newgrounds. Its amazing! I cant wait until another comes out.

Das Produkt Das Produkt

very artistic!

strange things happened, but it was done in an amazingly smooth and new style. I have never seen anything quite like this nice job. The song fit everything you had perfect great job!

Arc Warfare Arc Warfare

awsome

i really liked the new style and nice graphics.

Its a fresh twist on most fighting movies. I would like to see more of this. Keep up the good work!

T.V. Sex Pals T.V. Sex Pals

Awsome!

I never knew so much before this. This is better than any sex ed class thank you. lol

"Manilla John" "Manilla John"

amazing

wow amazing tale, superb movie i really enjoyed i almost cried thank you for sharing that with ng

GUMBO GUMBO

i say the next knox

i think you will be the next knox for claymations

0megaw00ty responds:

Well, I am Knox's graphic designer for his website. I really like Knox's movies, thats what got me started doing this.

The System - WwE The System - WwE

Breath Taking

Great choice in music. Nice animation i wish it wouldnt end it was amazing go for the front page this one Nice job